The 52 Super Series 2019 is a best of 5 events trophy:
- Mahon, Menorca, Spain, May 20 - 25.
- Puerto Sherry, Spain, June 17 - 22.
- Cascais, Portugal, July 15 - 20.
- Puerto Portals, Spain, Rolex TP52 World Championship, August 24 – 29.
- Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, Sardinia, Italy, September 23 - 28
- Each event can be entered individually if not entered for the complete series. The entry form will from January 2019 be published under Documents on this page.
- For assistance contact the class manager: email@example.com
Question: Are all 2020 Super Series events confirmed?
Answer: The two events in Cape Town are confirmed, dates March 1-6 and March 30 - April 4. The second event will be the Rolex TP52 World Championship.
The dates and venues of the 4 events in the Med are confirmed to be:
May 11-16 Scarlino
June 16-21 Porto Cervo
July 17-22 Valencia
Sep 14-19 Puerto Portals
The NoR/SI will be published straight after the Porto Cervo event, so end of September 2019.
Question: How many boats competing in the 2019 Porto Cervo event?
Answer: We expect 10 boats racing.
For specific questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: There are rumours the TP52 Class will celebrate its 20th anniversary by inviting TP52s and IRC52s from TP moulds to join for one of the 2020 52 Super Series events?
Answer: Yes we will. The TP52 20th Anniversary Invitational will be held together with the 2020 June 16-21 52 Super Series event. Venue location and host club to be announced before 15 September 2019. Over 20 TP52 / IRC52 owners have received the invitation already. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
More news soon on: