Jean-Luc Petithuguenin’s Paprec Recyclage Brittany based crew are mainly amateurs skippered by Stephan Neve. Helm is Hugues Destremau.
The owner is a very well known sailing enthusiast who is founder and chairman of Paprec Recyclage. The company is very supportive of french sailing, besides the TP52 it supports IMOCA Open 60 and MOD70 campaigns.
Paprec Recyclage raced for the French team at the final Admiral’s Cup in 2003 and then was part of the winning Commodore’s Cup team in 2006, after being second in 2004, with Neve on the Synergia 40 of the same name.
Before buying their first TP52 they successfully raced an A40RC under IRC.
Recently they acquired Rán 2011 and modified the boat over the winter to be up to standard to the 2015 TP52 Rule as well as to show the distinctive Paprec colour scheme.
This close knitted amateur team of friends, racing at substantially less cost than the full pro teams, deserves a close look by anybody interested in grand prix racing on amateur crew basis.
- JEAN-LUC PETITHUGUENIN
- STEPHANE NEVE - SKIPPER/MAIN
- HUGUES DESTREMAU - HELMSMAN
- YANN CHATEAUU - TACTICIAN
- JEAN-CHARLES MONNET - NAVIGATOR
- ROMAIN DETROYAT - GRINDER
- GUILLAUME LEBERS - JIB TRIMMER
- CEDRIC CHATEAU - KITE TRIMMER
- JEAN-PIERRE GOYAT - GRINDER
- FRANCK LE BOULCH - GRINDER
- STEPHANE MENUET - GRINDER
- GUY MASSON - GRINDER
- MATTHIEU MALLEDANT - PIT